11th November 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Diploma or Intermediate, which is better to study after 10th for LLB aspirant?

Hello, I am preparing for 10th BSEB Board exam. I want to become an Advocate. I want to do LLB. So, my father told me to do Diploma course after 10th but many of my friends are telling me to do Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know what to choose now? My aim is to do LLB. Please suggest me!

19th November 2018, 04:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma or Intermediate, which is better to study after 10th for LLB aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for 10th BSEB Board exam. I want to become an Advocate. I want to do LLB. So, my father told me to do Diploma course after 10th but many of my friends are telling me to do Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know what to choose now? My aim is to do LLB. Please suggest me!

The aspirant should study Intermediate (10+2) after completion of 10th Class to study LLB in the future. Eligibility to study the LLB is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Therefore, the aspirant after completion of 10th should study Intermediate and then a bachelor’s degree to study LLB in the future. Duration of the LLB degree is three years. Those who are interested in the engineering field can study Diploma course after completion of 10th Class.
19th November 2018, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma or Intermediate, which is better to study after 10th for LLB aspirant?

If your aim is LLB, then go for HSC with any stream. There is no need to go for diploma, because you won't become a lawyer based on any diploma qualification. You should pass class 12th first.

After class 12th you can appear for CLAT, which is the first choice for law aspirants. Admission at top law universities is possible through this entrance exam on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?