1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Diploma or Higher Secondary, which is to study after 10th for B.Tech aspirant?

Hello, I am preparing for 10th CBSE Board exam. I want to become an Engineer. I want to do B.Tech. So, my father told me to do Diploma course after 10th but many of my friends are telling me to do Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know what to choose now? My aim is to do B.Tech. Show me the path someone.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  2. Which is better among Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th PSEB student?
  3. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  4. Private tuition or coaching, which is better for Higher Secondary Commerce aspirant? -- [New]
  5. Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?
  6. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma through Distance Education along with Higher Secondary?
  7. Scope of doing M.Ed. after B.Ed through distance mode?
  8. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  9. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  10. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I have to study Higher Secondary after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering course?
  12. Which is better to become an Engineer study Diploma Engineering and Higher Secondary?
  13. Subjects combination to study in Higher Secondary Science for B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics Engineering) aspirant?
  14. Should I have to study Higher Secondary after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?
  15. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  18. Why many candidates are opting for Diploma courses instead of Higher Secondary after 10th?
12th March 2018, 02:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma or Higher Secondary, which is to study after 10th for B.Tech aspirant?

You have both option ( Diploma or Higher Secondary ) you can select any one of them.

But, according to me if you are determined to pursue B.Tech course in the future then diploma will be a good option as from now only you can mould your interest in the field.

If you are not sure about your future course it will best to pursue higher secondary as there are many door open after 12th as compared to diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?