22nd December 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in Safety is equivalent to intermediate?

Sir,after completing my secondary examination, i am doing a diploma course in 1 year under Annamalay university.So my question is it is possible that the diploma,is equeivalent to the intermediate.Reply me soon sir.

23rd December 2013, 01:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in Safety is equivalent to intermediate?

Hello Friend,

No, Diploma is not equivalent to the diploma course. Diploma is 3 year course and many candidates join the diploma course after completing there 10th class.

As many of students thinks that diploma is better than of going toward 12th board class. And most of the students thinks that diploma is equivalent to the 12th board class.

But i want to clear that diploma is not equal to the intermediate. So you can not appear for those exams or jobs which required minimum qualification of 12th class.

But you can apply for those jobs which required minimum qualification of the diploma course after completing diploma course. Many of students joins the degree courses after completing there diploma.

After doing the diploma many of students take admission in the B.Tech or BE course directly in the 2nd year of course through the lateral entry scheme.

So we hope so that now your doubt is clear that diploma is not equivalent to the intermediate course. And you can not apply for those entrance exams and jobs which required qualification of the 12th class.

I will suggest you that after doing the diploma then go for the B.Tech or BE course so that you will get a good job in any multinational company because currently if you have done your diploma course then you are only eligible for those jobs which required the qualification of diploma not 12th or not any graduation.

So this is highly recommend to you to go with any degree course so that you can apply for those jobs which required minimum qualification of graduation degree. Because in today time most of jobs required minimum qualification of the graduation so this is best to you to join any degree course after completing your diploma course.
13th April 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me why diploma students have more practical knowledge on their trade than intermediate and they will think in technical way than inter example we as students always uses our scales some only obserb that there are two readings many of them uses and knows olnly about c.m.s but if we ask about other readings many of them cannot answer why?
2nd September 2020, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

Where is this school locate ln Nigeria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?