13th May 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?

I got 75% in ME diploma so give me cut off list of engineering colleges for direct second year admission in engineering college in pune

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  2. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
  3. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  4. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  5. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  6. Can I get admission for direct 2nd year in government engineering college Karad after completing dippleting diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  10. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  11. How to change the college after completing diploma? How to take admission in direct 2nd year?
  12. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in engineering college after scoring 55% in diploma in computer engineering
  13. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  14. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Cutoff list of government engineering college for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  16. What is the cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma in KKK college of engineering?
  17. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  18. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2015, 06:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?

You must look into joining the best colleges in Pune so I am giving you the List of the Best Engineering Colleges in Pune
1. PARVATIBAI GENBA MOZE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
2. Dhole Patil College of Engineering
3. Mod-tech College Of Engineering
4. P.D.E.A.'s College of Engineering
5. Institute For Studies In Technology & Engineering

These are the five best colleges that are there in Pune which offer the lateral entry program for ME diploma pass out candidate.So you must try to get admitted into these colleges to have a long term benefit.
13th May 2015, 06:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There are no cutoff marks required in Diploma course to get admission in Second year of Engineering course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course from a recognised board and those who wish to get admission in Engineering course need to appear in ECET/JELET/LEET examinations. By qualifying the examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
14th May 2015, 01:06 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

As you wan to get the cut off to get admission in 2nd year in engineering colleges of Pune for engineering so here is the information of the same for you:

First I tell you that it is not possible for me to give the cut off of every college.
Here for your reference I am giving you the list of some of the best lateral entry colleges of Pune:

1.Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering
2.Shivnagar vpms College of Engineering
3.Cummins College of Engineering for women
4.Pune Institute of Computer Technology
5.Pune Vidyarthi Griha's College of Engineering & Technology
6.All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering
7.Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering
8.Sinhgad College of Engineering
9.Visvesvaraya College of Engineering
10.dr. dy Patil College of Engineering
11.Pune Vidyarthi Griha's College of Engineering & Technology
12.Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering
13.India college of Engineering and Management
14.Symbosis Institute of Technology
15.Internation Institute of Information Technology
16.Govt college of Engineering
17th January 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What is cutoff percentage after diploma civil for direct 2nd year admission for civil degree for year 2018.
30th June 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off list of direct second year Mechanical engineering in Pune top colleges
16th January 2021, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 81.55% diploma in Electrical Engineering studied in nagpur polytechnic. Can you please help me by suggesting some good colleges for Engineering direct second year in Electrical Engineering as per cap round forms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?