4th September 2011, 01:23 AM
pushpam007

Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?

hi, sir i have completed my diploma in electronics and tele-communication and i wish to do engineering in automobile. so can i get admission in engineering college to direct 2nd year i have scored 69.45 in diploma..

plzz sir reply me fast

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  3. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  4. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  5. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  6. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  7. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT for Diploma Electronics student?
  10. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  12. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  13. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(Electronics and Communication)?
  14. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  16. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
27th July 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?

is it profitable to do diploma in electronics and telecommunication
23rd February 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?

i got mark 80% in E&T branch .can i get admission in coep
17th June 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission for jee(diploma) courses,

Dear sir,
I am sucessfully completed Polytechnic 3years Diploma ECE in STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION IN AP in year JUNE 2013 with 80% marks . I am keen desire to go for higher education through JEE(DIPLOMA) .Request you to kindly guide us for joining in JEE College list/fee particulars and procedure to apply as per circular CBSE JEE 2013-14 06 06 2013. So, kindly give reply an immediately sir.
Thanking you,

yours faithfully,

K.ESWAR
(9704611769)
17th June 2013, 07:45 PM
Nexxis
Junior Member+

ya you can take admission in engineering in 2nd year....but for that you have to complete any kind of diploma course. and with good percentage according to the cut off percentage of that college.
if you get the cut off percentage you can easily take admission in that college.
17th June 2013, 08:20 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushpam007 View Post
hi, sir i have completed my diploma in electronics and tele-communication and i wish to do engineering in automobile. so can i get admission in engineering college to direct 2nd year i have scored 69.45 in diploma..

plzz sir reply me fast
Hi,

Yes, you can admission in 2nd year of engineering after doing diploma.

You have done diploma in Electronics and telecommunication and it is a wise decision to do B.Tech now. And having diploma is beneficial as you can admission in the second year if B.tech but for that you will have to qualify LEET exam.

LEET - Lateral Entry Engineering Examination.

LEET is conducted for the candidates who have diploma and are interested to do a degree course in engineering.

Eligibility for LEET exam ~~

Canididate should have diploma in any stream with 60% marks.

Candidate's age should not be more than 28 years.

List of colleges /universities offering admission through LEET -

Dr D Y Patil University

Kurukshetra University

Vinayaka Mission University

Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University

Anna University

SRM University

Thapar University

IP University, Delhi

NITs

Tamil Nadu University

Lovely Professional University
18th October 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage would require to get admission in degree engineering college?sir please answer the question immediately and give me some idea!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?