22nd March 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?

sir i will be completing diploma within 1 month and i score 97% in 5th sem and iAM trying to get adm in engg college for direct 2nd yr so plz give the adm process and how can i apply in the engg college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  2. How to take direct admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  4. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  5. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  6. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  7. Is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year engineering to get into a good reputed college?
  8. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  9. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
  11. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  12. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in 2nd year of mechanical engineering from Polytechnic College? I have finished 12th PCM
  15. Best courses after the completion of Diploma in ECE?
  16. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  17. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  18. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
26th April 2013, 09:34 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?

Hello friend
>>For diploma holders its like 12th candidates only after completing diploma
>>Diploma holders must write a entrance exam for getting seat in engineering
>>As in India a diploma holder is eligible for joining 2nd year of b.tech directly without studying 1st year
>>Even you can also do the same
>>Now there are many students studying like this after diploma

all the best
26th April 2013, 09:50 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i will be completing diploma within 1 month and i score 97% in 5th sem and iAM trying to get adm in engg college for direct 2nd yr so plz give the adm process and how can i apply in the engg college
Dear Friend,
Your not mentioned your branch and your state .I general there will be a Entrance exam i.e ECET (Engineering Common Entrance Test) for Diploma Holders to join in Engineering

You must be from following branches of diploma
Mechanical, Civl,ECE,EEE, Bio medical, Auto mobile,Mining, Metallurgy, Mechanical,Mining, Ceramic,Leather Technologies

Normally Exam will be in the month of May

Webiste: www.jntu.ac.in/ecet

All the Best
30th April 2013, 11:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?

You are eligible to join 2nd year of engineering degree through lateral entry. In lateral entry scheme, an entrance test is conducted for selecting eligible candidates. Syllabus for the test is usually based on topics covered under diploma. Qualifying the test allows you to join the institute through lateral entry. Details on admission process are available in the concerned college portal.
17th June 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process? I have complited my diploma in computer engineering
ishwar
18th June 2014, 10:48 AM
ishwar26

in 2014 What is the admission process? for 2nd year admission in engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?