9th May 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?

My son passed 10th this year from sent frances high school nashik he got 73% .he wants to take admission in arenotical engineering.we are in VJ NT /OBC category
plz. which are diploma colleges in maharashtra after 10 th
can he take in direct second year admission after diploma in mechanical in diploma.
=

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  2. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  3. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  4. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  5. Am I eligible for taking direct admission in second year B.Tech course in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? I have done my diploma in Mechanical from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University and I belong to MP
  6. Can I get direct admission in IIT college after completing diploma?
  7. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  8. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  9. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  10. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  11. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  12. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  13. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission
  14. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  15. Name of colleges in maharashtra for direct second year admission in engineering after diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  17. Is there direct admission to NITs after diploma?
  18. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
20th May 2015, 07:01 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?

List of colleges offers Diploma in Maharastra :

* Pioneer in Engineering and Technology

* Government Polytechnic

* Maharatsra State Board of Technical Education

* Dimensional Academy of Engineering

* Kohinoor college of Paramedical Science

* Maharastra Institute of Technology

* St.Xavier's College, Mumbai

* Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Navi Mumbai

* National Institute of Management

* National Education Management

* Abhinav College of Engineering and Polytechnic

* Suvidya Institute of Technology

Yes dear after completion of diploma you can have a direct admission into the engineering courses.

And such entries are called as " Lateral Entry ". You will continue with the candidates as normal as B.Tech candidates who joins from the first year.

Hope this information will be useful for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?