25th January 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Distance Diploma courses in Civil engineering for a person working in Dubai? Examination centres and fee structure?

Sir,

I am now working in Dubai. I would like to know ,how I can join the
2/3 yr diploma courses (civil).
Pls also provide the examination centres and the fee structure details .

Hoping your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in B.Tech course while working in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  2. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Names of the institutes in Dubai for Welding diploma course?
  4. How can I do diploma in civil engineering by distance education?
  5. Which are the colleges in Dubai in which I can do Mechanical Diploma course? Fee structure of it?
  6. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Are there any distance learning courses for civil engineers in Dubai?
  9. How to do degree in civil engineering from distance education?
  10. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  11. Admission in Civil engineering college in Dubai?
  12. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
  13. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  15. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  16. How to go for civil services exam? What is the fee structure?
  17. Is there any availability of weekend B.Tech degree course for working diploma holders? Names of the courses and the fee structure?
  18. How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there?
2nd January 2018, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance Diploma courses in Civil engineering for a person working in Dubai? Examination centres and fee structure?

Distance mode diploma in civil engineering are not valid and will not help you in getting any benefit. The courses which require AICTE approval, will require regular classes.

Hence, you have to take admission in a regular course, to get any kind of benefit after completion of the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?