8th April 2022, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Doctor of Pharmacy can do Diploma in Medicine Emergency?

I have completed doctor of pharmacy. Am i eligible to do diploma in emergency medicine?

9th April 2022, 08:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doctor of Pharmacy can do Diploma in Medicine Emergency?

Diploma in Emergency Medicine program is generally taught in post graduation level.
But candidate must first do graduation to study this program.
Those who have completed
MBBS
BDS
BPT
Nursing
BAMS etc
Are all eligible to study the course.
Thus you can persue diploma in Emergency Medicine after Doctor of Pharmacy.
10th April 2022, 05:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Emergency Medicine is a Diploma level Medicine course. Emergency Medicine is a competency-based training program that is conducted in the workplace. Candidates are required to work 12 months in an emergency department under the supervision of an approved ACEM Supervisor.
12th April 2022, 01:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To study Diploma in Medicine Emergency a candidate must have completed an MBBS with valid MCI registration or state registration from a recognized university. Admission selection to this diploma course is done either on basis of the score obtained in the entrance examination or based on merit in the qualifying examination. The admission process may vary from institute to institute which you can check before applying.

This is a one-year duration course and is a competency-based training program that is conducted in the workplace.
12th April 2022, 08:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to pursue Diploma in Medicine Emergency course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for studying Diploma in Medicine Emergency course is given below,

Name of the Course- Diploma in Medicine Emergency

>> Candidates must have completed MBBS with valid MCI registration or state registration from recognized institute or else board.

>> Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission in to this course.

>> Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune is the college that offers this course. Hence, I would suggest you to contact the college for getting more detailed information. As far as my best knowledge is concerned you may not be eligible but still you can contact college for getting direct information from them. MBBS course is needed to be eligible.
13th April 2022, 07:39 PM
Msdhoni02

Those who have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognised board or university.

Scoring at least 50 % marks is mandatory for admission in undergraduate courses in emergency care.
10th May 2023, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

My self Dr.D srinivas pharm D graduate .
Now my question .do I egilible for diploma in emergency medicine. If yes,how I can approach that.
Direct admission or any entrance exam .what is the fee structure for 1year.
Could please say this all information .
Thank you.!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?