14th December 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?

Hello
I have done MBBS and MD physiology
and i want to go for diploma in emergency medicine.
Should i go for it or not? Plz help
what is pay scale after DEM?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  2. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  3. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  4. Can I do PG diploma in emergency medicine? I have completed degree inBiotechnology
  5. Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  6. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?
  8. Am I eligible for diploma in Emergency Medicine after passing BHMS? Where can I do this course?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  10. Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?
  11. How to join PG in emergency medicine as south India after completing MBBS in Bangalore? What is the cost of PG seat and initial salary after PG?
  12. How to get admission in DGO course?
  13. Diploma or Fellowship in Emergency Medicines at Apollo Hospitals or other institution?
  14. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  15. Is MCH in Cardiovascular and Thoracic from BJ Medical College Pune recognized by medical council of India?
  16. Which medical institute/college in India offers PG sear in emergency medicine based on capitation?
  17. What is the procedure of diploma in emergency technician?
  18. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Medicine for B.A.M.S doctor?
11th December 2017, 12:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Emergency Medicine:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing this Diploma in Emergency Medicine course.

>> You must have completed MBBS with valid MCI registration or else state registration in order to be eligible.

>> As you are done with MBBS and MD in Physiology, I am very sure that you can pursue this course.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, salary would be around Rs.1,00,000/- per month in starting and it may gets increased based on the experience you attain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?