1st February 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?

Dear sir/madam,
I am a diploma holder i want join the subinspector of police in tamilnadu
this job applied for aligible in diploma education in 3 years course

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred?
  2. Tamilnadu inspector and SI interview questions?
  3. Is it possible to do technical sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after completing Diploma?
  4. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection?
  5. Vision eligibility criteria for sub inspector of police Tamil Nadu
  6. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration?
  7. Procedure to become Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  9. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi?
  10. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  11. When to get application form for the position of Sub Inspector in Tamil Nadu for 2012?
  12. Details for difference between BCA and BCA lateral entry?
  13. Is it possible to become a sub inspector after diploma?
  14. When will application forms for sub-inspector be available in Tamilnadu?
  15. How may I get last 5 years question papers of Tamil nadu police and SI exams?
  16. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  17. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  18. Posts available in TNPSC group 1 and 2 exams? -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2014, 09:58 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/madam,
I am a diploma holder i want join the subinspector of police in tamilnadu
this job applied for aligible in diploma education in 3 years course
No you are not eligible for a Sub Inspector job after Diploma course. You need to complete bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

Eligibility Criteria for Sub Inspector Post:-

► Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university and Final year degree course students can also apply.

► Those candidates who have completed 20 years and have not crossed 30 years are eligible to apply for this exam.

► Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST is 5 years, for OBC Candidates is 3 years.

► Applicants should be medically fit according to the medical standards

Official website - www.tnpsc.gov.in/
8th September 2014, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?

To be eligible to appear for the sub-Inspector exam in the state of Tamil Nadu, you must be a graduate from a recognised university.

The following is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector Exam in Tamil Nadu state are :-

1. You must be a graduate from a recognised university.

2. You must be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxtion is applicable as per the government rules.

3.Physical Standards :-
Height : 168 cms
Height relaxation : SC/ST 165 cms
Chest : 81 cms when Unexpanded and 86 cms when expanded

Exam Pattern :-
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test is 28 marks out of 80 marks. The questions will be from the following sections :-
-->General Knowledge - 45 marks
-->Psychology Test - 25 marks
-->Physical Efficiency Test - 15 marks
-->NSS/NCC/Sports/Games - 5 marks
-->Viva Voce - 10 marks

Since you are not a graduate, you are not eligible to apply for the Sub-Inspector post in Tamil Nadu. To be eligible to apply for the Sub-Inspector post in Tamil Nadu, first you must complete your graduation degree from a recognised university.
8th March 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma mechanical engineering course, Now can I apply for sub inspector. Is this possible
21st October 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,. I'm completing my 3 years diploma.so I'm eligible or not to apply for the police inspector job in Telangana?
2nd November 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am completing BE civil engineer shall I apply the si job in Tamil nadu?
16th November 2019, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my diploma in ECE. I want to attend si exam in TN, now what I have to study to become a sub inspector?
30th December 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have complete 10th and diploma 3 years course and ug degree...Am I eligible for tamilnadu sub inspector post?...or should I complete 1 2 ???
18th April 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have complete 10th and diploma in civil 3 years course,Am I eligible for tamilnadu sub inspector post?
6th October 2020, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I was completes 10 and 2 after two years course of diploma my question is am a eligible persin for apply si post in tn
7th November 2020, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir lateral entry degree holders can apply si post in karnataka..?
11th May 2023, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir 3 year diplomo complete and degree complete iam eligible for sub inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?