13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Diploma in Medical Radio Technology course in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me what documents are required to apply for Diploma in Medical Radio Technology provided by Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

Related Questions:
  1. Download brochure of Aryabhatta Knowledge University for Medical Radio Technology Diploma course
  2. Can I get stipend to do PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University? Is this university has UGC approval?
  3. Eligibility and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna?
  4. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  5. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  6. What does PhD in Medical Technology in Radio-Diagnosis do? Timing and cost of this course? Career scope of PhD Medical Technology in Radio-diagnosis?
  7. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  8. How to study BMLT? How can I take admission? I am a student of Physical Section in 12th science
  9. Education career option for me after DMLT
  10. What are the courses available for space sciences after +2? -- [New]
  11. How an Accountant can become RJ?
  12. Am I eligible for TTA Bihar exam if I am not from the state?
  13. List of documents which are required to be submitted to apply for diploma CET?
  14. Where can i do internship to become a good Radio Jockey?
  15. Colleges in India offering Genetic Engineering course? I am a science student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MCA at Anna University?
  17. How and when to apply for BCECE Medical exam? Documents required for applying?
  18. How much will be the fee structure for Bachelor in Medical Radio Diagnosis & Image Technology? How to get admission for this course?
15th June 2016, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Diploma in Medical Radio Technology course in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me what documents are required to apply for Diploma in Medical Radio Technology provided by Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
The aspirant can study the Diploma in Medical Radiology Technology (DMRT) course in Aryabhatta Knowledge University. Those who interested to study the course, must complete 10+2 from a recognized board. The duration of the course is two years. You have to submit the qualification certificates, caste certificate, TC and other documents for the admission to the course. For more details please, visit the Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?