17th January 2012, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Colleges in India offering Genetic Engineering course? I am a science student

i'm a science student & im intrested in doin genetic engineering.i want to know the colleges offering this course in india , especially in tamilnadu, kerala, delhi. kindly reply me........

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in India offering Genetic Engineering course? I am a science student
  2. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  3. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  4. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India? -- [New]
  6. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  7. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  8. Colleges offering genetic engineering after scoring 95%? What is the fee criteria?
  9. Colleges in Mumbai offering course in Genetic Engineering?
  10. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  11. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  12. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  13. Best colleges offering the course of Genetic Engineering in India?
  14. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  15. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
  16. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  17. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  18. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
26th January 2012, 06:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in India offering Genetic Engineering course? I am a science student

Some of the Genetic Engineering colleges in Kuvempu University, India are Indian Institute of Science, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, SRM University, etc. The minimum qualification required for a graduate degree is 12th pass with Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology as well as genetics. There are a lot of opportunities for genetic engineers in India as well as abroad. These candidates are mainly demanded in agricultural sector, pharmaceutical and medical industries, etc. They can also find openings in the research and development departments of the private and public sectors. Teaching is also a good option for these graduates.
10th February 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in India offering Genetic Engineering course? I am a science student

Names & places of genetic engineering colleges in india
22nd March 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses to be learnt to become a genetic engineer???
15th April 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How a student will take preparation for Genetic Engineering during school study?
16th April 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

can i do genetic engineering after 12 public exams without maths
4th November 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

after finishing my course i have scope in india? without my p.h.d
30th December 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student and i want to do genetic engg. I want to the colleges offering this course in kerala,the eligibility, 'is entrance exam a must' pls help me
31st December 2012, 10:04 AM
anukulachandra

HI,

there are some Colleges in India offering Genetic Engineering course-------------------

1.Indian Institute of Technology, Powai
2.Calicut University
3.North Maharashtra University
4.University of Kerala
5.Kurukshetra University
6.Bharathiar University
7.Anna University
8.University of Madras.

This should help
thank you
17th April 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for B.TECH in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?