23rd October 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Does College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner offers job assistance to Diploma in Animal Husbandry candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Animal Husbandry course from the College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not.

31st October 2019, 03:22 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner offers job assistance to Diploma in Animal Husbandry candidates?

As per the information available, Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner do not offers job assistance to Diploma in Animal Husbandry candidates. However, you can update your resume to different job portal sites and also there are many jobs available in Government sector for Diploma in Animal Husbandry candidates. After completion of Diploma in Animal Husbandry course, you would need to search the job by yourself.

You can check the website http://rajuvas.org for more details.
31st October 2019, 05:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner offers job assistance to Diploma in Animal Husbandry candidates?

College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner

As per the official information, yes College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner offers job assistance to Diploma in Animal Husbandry candidates.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex, Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Circle
Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?