21st December 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?

I have completed diploma in chemical engineering after 10th, can I do diploma In pharmacy? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on this soon as possible? What can I do next after the completion of diploma? Please give me the answer soon.

22nd December 2016, 11:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in chemical engineering after 10th, can I do diploma In pharmacy? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on this soon as possible? What can I do next after the completion of diploma? Please give me the answer soon.
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Pharmacy after completing Diploma in Chemistry. Those who have completed their 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry & Biology with 50% of marks are eligible to apply. The candidate must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university in order to get admission.
23rd December 2016, 04:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy after the completion of your Diploma course in Chemical Engineering, there is no such restrictions in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th form a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are definitely eligible for the Diploma course in Pharmacy based on class 10th qualification.
23rd December 2016, 05:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of your Diploma in Chemical Engineering course, there is no such problem in it as long as you have the minimum eligibility criteria of having passed 10th grade from a recognized board.

Therefore, you are very much eligible to opt for the above mentioned course, you do not need to worry about it.
23rd December 2016, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For diploma in pharmacy one must have at least class 12th qualification with PCB/PCM stream. You are having a diploma in chemical engineering qualification which doesn't fulfill the eligibility criteria for this course.

Hence, you are not eligible to apply for this course based on your diploma qualification. You have to pass class 12th with the said stream to become eligible for entrance exam of diploma in pharmacy course.
23rd December 2016, 10:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for diploma course in Pharmacy.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?