25th August 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication, Indore offer Campus Placement to Event Management and Activation PG Diploma students?

I want to do PG Diploma in Event Management and Activation from EMDI Institute of Media and Communication, Indore. I just want to know that this institute provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

31st December 2022, 11:30 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication, Indore offer Campus Placement to Event Management and Activation PG Diploma students?

Yes, campus placement is available in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication.

To study PG Diploma, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.
31st December 2022, 01:58 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication, Indore offer Campus Placement to Event Management and Activation PG Diploma students?

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

Duration of this course is 1 year.

Yes, campus placement is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?