23rd June 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication for studying Diploma in Event Management course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Event Management students?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?
  3. Where can i do internship to become a good Radio Jockey?
  4. Top 10 institutes offering Radio Jockey courses in government or private? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  7. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. List top colleges or academies for studying Event Management in Delhi?
  9. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  10. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  11. Admission procedure to study MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication?
  12. Am I qualified for Journalism after passing 10th and animation course?
  13. Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  15. Procedure to pursue diploma in event management
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism in Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  18. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
25th June 2018, 09:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?

To be eligible to study Diploma in Event Management course in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication, you should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. To apply for admission to Diploma in Event Management course, you have to fill the online application form at https://admission.nopaperforms.com/emdi and pay the application fee, so, that your admission application will be processed.
25th June 2018, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication for studying Diploma in Event Management course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates with graduation in any discipline are eligible to study a Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication. Candidates have to apply online for the admission and upload the documents like 2 passport size photographs, certified Graduation mark sheet and proof of residence. Candidates can pay the fees online and get admitted to the Diploma in Event Management course at the EMDI Institute of Media and Communication. Online application portal website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?