23rd June 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Event Management course from EMDI Institute of Media and Communication. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Event Management students?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?
  4. Where can i do internship to become a good Radio Jockey?
  5. Top 10 institutes offering Radio Jockey courses in government or private? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism in Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur? -- [New]
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
25th June 2018, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Event Management course from EMDI Institute of Media and Communication. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

The course structure of Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication is as follows:

Semester I

Introduction to Event Management
Communication and Presentation Skills
Brand Management and Marketing
Creative and Collaterals

Semester II

Event Technical
Set Design
Celebrity, Artist and Talent Management
Licenses and Permissions
Event Categories

Candidates have to contact the institution for exact fee details. The EMDI Institute of Media and Communication website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?