3rd May 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Does Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah offer Campus Placement to Diploma students of Metallurgical Engineering?

I want to do Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah. I just want to know that this institute provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

11th May 2019, 01:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah offer Campus Placement to Diploma students of Metallurgical Engineering?

Yes, Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah provides campus placements to all the students. Students can contact the below details for placement.

Sri A. Mondal - Training & Placement Officer
Email - [email protected]
Mobile - 9038233125
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?