13th September 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

14th September 2018, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering at Engineering Institute for Junior Executive is a pass in Secondary (Madhyamik) examination of West Bengal Board of Education or its equivalent examination with English, Mathematics and Science / Physical Science along with other subjects securing at least 35% marks. Eligible candidates have to appear for the JEXPO examination for the admission to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering at Engineering Institute for Junior Executive. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?