22nd August 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course in Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah . I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

23rd August 2018, 10:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah?

This program is beneficial to produce graduates who have a good understanding and fundamental knowledge of metallurgy, which include the methods of metal production process and behaviours of metals.
Candidate can serve in materials production and fabrication, technical sales and marketing, technical support as well as service and maintenance.
23rd August 2018, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah?

Once you will complete your Diploma in Metallurgy engineering you can work as assistant engineer, Method in Pattern Shop Engineer, Technical Manager, Assistant Manager, Mechanical Design Engineer, Research Associate, Manufacturing Engineer, Lab Technician etc.

Candidates can serve in materials production and fabrication, Automotive Industries, manufacturing, quality control, technical sales and marketing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?