19th July 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

From when LEET forms will be available for Diploma holders to get admission in B.Tech?

I am pursuing diploma in computer science n now i want to do b.tech by leet. I want to know that from which date leet forms can b submit plz tell me...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  2. Date of sale of LEET forms?
  3. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  4. What is the date of sale of forms for LEET? I have completed diploma in ECE with 63%
  5. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  6. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  7. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders?
  8. Which course to join in software testing field?
  9. Date of sale of online/offline CET forms for diploma holders?
  10. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
  11. Forms of LEET?
  12. At what time of year btech lateral admissions are done for diploma holders?
  13. Which college should I take after scoring 2515 rank in IP exam?
  14. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  15. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. New CET syllabus for diploma holders? When are the application forms going to be announced?
  17. Colleges and form dates for LEET after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
12th December 2014, 06:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From when LEET forms will be available for Diploma holders to get admission in B.Tech?

LEET application forms are generally available from the month of February or March every year and the last date for submission of application forms is in last week of April every year. The LEET is an entrance test conducted for candidates who wish to get admission in B.Tech second year after completion of three years Diploma course from a AICTE recognised institution. The LEET examination will be held in the month of May every year.
12th February 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From when LEET forms will be available for Diploma holders to get admission in B.Tech?

What is Maharashtra Leet called? When are the leet applications released for Maharashtra Leet?
4th September 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication in 2021 so I want to do b.tech by leet I want know that from which date leet forms can be submit .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?