5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?

I want to do Safety Engineering course because I want to become a Safety Officer. Actually I want to get job in any Gulf country through this course. But after searching alot, I came to know that there are two types of Diploma courses related to my field, which are, Diploma in Fire Engineering and other one is Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering. I just want to know about the differences between them. Would you please let me know about the differences?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  2. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  3. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  4. Courses related to Sports in Graduation for Fire & Safety Engineering Diploma holder?
  5. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  6. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  7. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Semester Construction Safety & Fire Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Details of an Education Loan scheme to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?
  10. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  11. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  12. Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  14. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  15. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  16. Good courses available after Diploma in Fire engineering?
  17. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Where can I get placement in if done Post Graduate Diploma in Fire & Safety?
29th May 2019, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?

I have completed my 2nd puc (science) so which course is good for me in fire and safety
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?