15th July 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Does National Academy of Cinema and Television Bangalore offers Campus Placement to Diploma Video Editing and Sound Recording students?

I want to do Diploma in Video Editing and Sound Recording in National Academy of Cinema and Television Bangalore. I just want to know that this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

19th July 2019, 12:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does National Academy of Cinema and Television Bangalore offers Campus Placement to Diploma Video Editing and Sound Recording students?

National Academy of Cinema and Television Bangalore

Yes, National Academy of Cinema and Television Bangalore offers Campus Placement to Diploma Video Editing and Sound Recording students.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: No.389, Kempegowda Layout, Outer Ring Road, Laggere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058
Phone: 097413 15777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?