15th July 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Video Editing and Sound Recording in National Academy of Cinema and Television Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Video Editing and Sound Recording course from National Academy of Cinema and Television Bangalore. Can I know about the fee of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

19th July 2019, 12:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Video Editing and Sound Recording in National Academy of Cinema and Television Bangalore?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Video Editing and Sound Recording in National Academy of Cinema and Television Bangalore is Rs.29540.

The course duration of Diploma in Video Editing and Sound Recording in National Academy of Cinema and Television Bangalore is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: No.389, Kempegowda Layout, Outer Ring Road, Laggere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058
Phone: 097413 15777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?