8th May 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Duration and other details of Diploma in Dental Technician? Any PG Diploma courses in dentistry is offered?

I wanted to know about diploma course offered in dentistry,its duration..is there any post gardution in these diploma courses..if i finish it can i work as a tutor in such colleges

Related Questions:
21st May 2014, 10:03 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Duration and other details of Diploma in Dental Technician? Any PG Diploma courses in dentistry is offered?

Hi dear friend. It is sure that you can do Post graduate diploma in any of the subject related to your diploma field. like you have done diploma in hie dear friend. it is sure that you can do Post graduate diploma in any of the subject related to your diploma field. like you have done diploma in dentistry likewise you can also do post graduate diploma in dentistry and other technical field related to it.

It is not a both entrance for you neither for your friends. You can always apply for post graduation diploma. It is a regular course in some popular colleges and also you get it as a correspondence course in many universities. You have many options for colleges and do not worry about that issue. You want to know about the duration of this course. Then you also want to know if you are eligible for tutorship in this subject after post graduate diploma.

It is the first and quite fatal demerit of this degree that after only a postgraduate diploma you may not be eligible to impart education. The Duration of the diploma in post graduation is not very long it is just 6 months to 1 year duration. No matter whatever diploma you have done you can do post graduate diploma only after a graduation degree after the diploma you have acquired.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?