4th January 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Courses after diploma for one year duration?

I completed diploma in instrumentation and control, want to know the courses after diploma for one year duration in mumbai.
I want the detail information about courses.

8th January 2014, 09:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses after diploma for one year duration?

Sorry there is no courses for one year after diploma you should do degree and after that you will be able to do masters. And any degree course is 3 years. so i think there is no course which you can do in 1 year.

So, after the diploma in instrumentation and control then i think you should do degree and after that you can apply for the masters. And as the instrumentation and control is a good course and it is has good scopes.

And after that you can also apply for the any other course and most of the courses is 3 years. And i think you should do any of the course which is 3 years and it is best for your career and for the most of the jobs required 3 year degree course that means graduation. So, it is necessary to have 3 years degree otherwise you will be not able to apply for the any government job.

So, i think you should do degree in any of the field and i think you should do degree in your field.
22nd October 2020, 08:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after diploma for one year duration?

Diploma Courses after Class 12th
Name of the Course Duration
Diploma in Computer Application 4 months to 1 year (depending on the type of programme)
Diploma in Fashion Designing 1 year
Diploma in Elementary Education 2 years
Diploma in Industrial Safety 6 months to 1 year (varies from institute to institute)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?