5th May 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma? Which one is beneficial?

Sir, I have completed BTECH in mechanical engg. I wish to know are these, Graduate engineers course and Post graduate diploma cnurse, two are same. If, not what is the difference and which one is beneficial. Sir, plz tell me about the placement of the Graduate engineers course.

20th May 2014, 09:14 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Difference between Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma? Which one is beneficial?

No, graduate engineering course and PG diploma is not equivalent. Both are different graduate engineering is a degree course but PG diploma is a diploma. If you want to do study further then it is best to do degree in this field otherwise diploma will not provide you more scope for job prospects.

As you have done Mechanical then it is best to do degree after that. There are many scope in this field. There are so many companies in which you can apply for the job after the graduation and if you want to do study then it is best to do M.tech. It has good scope and i think you should choose a best college for this course and there are so many colleges in India which provide you this course.

For this you have to apply for the GATE exam after that you will be able to apply for the good college for the admission and i think it is best for your career after that you may get good job through campus placement.
There are so many companies in government as well as in private sector in which you can apply for the job after the M.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?