26th May 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?

Hello Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Agriculture and
after my Diploma I want to do B.Sc in Agriculture
instead of B.Tech. I want to know that I can get lateral
entry in B.Sc also?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
  2. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  3. How to study lateral entry B.E after passing lateral entry diploma?
  4. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  5. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  6. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility for lateral entry for BE after diploma in IETE (EC) -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  12. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  13. Am I eligible for lateral entry after completing Kerala Polytechnic 3 years diploma
  14. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  15. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  16. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Arch after completing Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Information about lateral entry exam after completing Diploma?
  18. How to join AMIE B.Tech after completing ICE diploma by lateral entry?
19th June 2015, 11:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Agriculture and
after my Diploma I want to do B.Sc in Agriculture
instead of B.Tech. I want to know that I can get lateral
entry in B.Sc also?
Yes, of course if you have studied Diploma in Agriculture then it is possible for you to get admission for B.Sc Angriculture throgh Lateral Entry. The candidate must satisfy the below criteria,

- You must have passed 10+2 in Biology, Chemistry and Physics subjects from a recognized school or equivalent and the minimum required percentage for admission to course is 55%.

- Those candidate who have completed their Diploma in Agriculture are also eligible. You might be required to appear for an entrance test.
24th June 2015, 06:16 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?

Yes, you can get lateral entry for B.Sc if you've got diploma in agriculture from a recognized university. You need to apply for lateral entrance exam for B.Sc admission.
19th July 2020, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

If I complete the diploma in agri then I have chances to join government college in merit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?