24th July 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  2. Structure of PG Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  3. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development student?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  7. How to apply for Project Officer in areas such as Child Development or Women Empowerment?
  8. How many Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development seats are available in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  11. Scope of studying Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best PhD topics among Management, Administration, Women Empowerment and Economics
  13. Detailed information and benefits of studying Diploma in Community Development?
  14. IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management-Health Care Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. What is the scope of studying Diploma in Psychology?
  16. Scope and benefits of studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? -- [New]
  17. What is the scope of studying Diploma in Information Technology?
  18. Important topics to prepare for Group Discussion of ICICI PO recruitment
30th October 2018, 03:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development?

The scope of studying Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Social Welfare Schemes

=> National Commissions for Women

=> Women Empowerment Cells

=> NGOs

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Part Time Consultant

=> Social Welfare Project Coordinator

=> Project Manager

=> Research Associate

=> Team Member

=> Teacher and Tutor
11th July 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Women%u2019s Empowerment and Development?

After 10 2 doing DWED is equivilant graduat or is apply for pg courses or MA.
16th September 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Women%u2019s Empowerment and Development?

Job areas after completing my diploma in women empowerment and development?
19th July 2020, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me which will be more beneficial/ has more scope : Diploma in Women's Empowerment and Development OR Post Graduation Diploma in Women and Gender Studies from IGNOU ?
19th July 2020, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me please which will be more beneficial or has more scope : Diploma in Women Empowerment and Development OR Post Graduation Diploma in Women and Gender Studies from IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?