30th June 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in top government ITI Institute

Sir! I had passed 10th with 87% and also completed the 12th with 64%. And now I wmt to take thr to do the ITI because it have the lot of scopes... So I want to know can I take the admissions in top Institute of iti. Without giving the entrance test...
Reply me

30th June 2021, 06:59 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in top government ITI Institute

Eligibility:-

Minimum qualification 10th or 12th.However it depends on which course you select.

Minimum age is 14 and maximum is 40.

Apart from Candidates must need to qualify the entrance exam
30th June 2021, 08:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- The candidates who want to pursue and ITI course have to appear for all India trade test that is organised by National Council for vocational training.

Once the candidates passed the all India trade test, candidates will be awarded a national trade certificate that will enable them to practice different courses.

Minimum age is 14 and maximum is 40 years.

--- Official website
http://dgt.gov.in
2nd July 2021, 12:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° As you said that, you have already completed your tenth hence, you are eligible to take admission in ITI course on the basis of your qualification.

°°° ITI admissions are done on the basis of All India Trade Test and the successful candidates are given the national trade certificate.
Some institutes also conduct admission on the basis of marks obtained in class 10th.
Admission process takes place in the month of June every year.

°°° There are two types of courses known as engineering and non engineering courses.

°°° For most of the course is the meaning of age at the time of admission should not be less than 14 years.

°°° Courses that you can join:

ITI electrician

ITI fitter

ITI automobile

Draughtsman civil

ITI welder

ITI mechanic

ITI plumber

ITI Surveyor

Mechanic tractor

COPA ITI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?