5th May 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Sanitary Inspector? Minimum qualification required?

What is the Duration of the course Post Graduate Diploma in Sanitary Inspector?

Also what is the min qualification for studying this course.

In Which university this course is offered.

30th September 2015, 11:26 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Sanitary Inspector? Minimum qualification required?

The duration for Post Graduation Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course is '1' year.

The eligibility criteria for doing 'Post Graduation Diploma in Sanitary Inspector' are as follows.
-Candidate must have completed his/her graduation in Chemistry and Food Technology from the recognized university.
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 45% marks in his/her graduation.
-Candidate age must not be above 35 years.

These are the criteria you need to have to do PG Diploma in any stream.

So first complete your graduation from recognized university and also check that you meet with the 2nd mentioned criteria then you will be eligible for it.

The universities which are offering this course are as follows.

-WASH Institute,TamilNadu,
-The Gandhigram Rural Institute,TamilNadu etc,..
28th April 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Sanitary Inspector? Minimum qualification required?

I have completed my B.Sc biochemistry with 80% marks. I request you to guide me what are the courses available in Ghanthigram rural university for my B.Sc biochemistry.
18th May 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed my bsc nursing graduation now I would like to study pg diploma in health inspection course is it possible can I study this course pls give me instructions
18th July 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Respecters, I'm now studying bsc chemistry. I would like to study health inspector course. If any possibility to do this. Then what I need. Pls help me
5th October 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have complete 12th pass &D.N.Y.S two years complete I want PGDHI course
20th July 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Tell me that what is the age limit for sanitary inspector course
15th May 2020, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc.biochemistry above 70% marks. Can i join pg sanitary inspectors course.
1st July 2021, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Respecter sir/Madam
I have completed B.Sc.,Operation Theater course in a MGR Medical University affiliated college. Can i join PD Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course.Please reply to my mail or mobile please.
email; [email protected]
Mobile;9842441357
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?