21st June 2017, 09:56 AM
Adhiban L M

What is the sports quota eligibility criteria to get admission for top government colleges?

What is the sports quota eligibility criteria to get admission for top government colleges? How much marks is expected if I am from sport quota? Can you please give me the minimum criteria details plus the procedure to apply for sports quota? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which medical colleges in Tamilnadu offer admission on sports quota for MBBS course?
  2. List of top engineering colleges under sports quota in Tamilnadu?
  3. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  4. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  6. What is the cutoff and eligibility criteria for sports quota in Anna University? Will I get a seat through sports quota in Anna University?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  8. Is there any sports quota to get admission in BSc in top 10 colleges of DU?
  9. Is there any sports quota in Indian Administrative Services? What is the criteria to apply under Sports quota?
  10. Cutoff marks to get the sports quota? Which are the colleges that offer sports quota? List of the colleges?
  11. Which are the different colleges in which I can get admission via sports quota?
  12. Is it possible to get admission through MAT in the final year itself? Is there any sports quota for admission to MBA in Government Colleges in Kerala State?
  13. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu
  14. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  15. Cutoff for admission in top M.E colleges for OBC quota? Will I get a seat in government colleges?
  16. Sports quota in aieee 2010?
  17. Sports quota colleges in Delhi for Hockey champion?
  18. Are management seats available this year in Orissa?
8th August 2020, 10:44 AM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: What is the sports quota eligibility criteria to get admission for top government colleges?

Regional engineering collages in India don't have sports quota. But collages like ssn, vit, srm, psg do have sports quota.
If you really have some interest in joining those collages through sports quota you really need to work hard. You will earn points based on your skills. For example a national player will earn more points than a state player and will be given more preferences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?