19th July 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after completion of ITI trade from a government institute?

Dear Sir/Mam, My name is Rahul. I am living in Mumbai. What should I do after completion of ITI trade from a government institute? What next? Can you please suggest me the next steps which I can follow to ensure that I will have a good career?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
20th July 2017, 03:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do next after completion of ITI trade from a government institute?

If you have completed your ITI and you want to persue your carrier in technical field then you have to apply for diploma through lateral entry scheme. In lateral entry scheme candidate can directly promoted to 2nd year that means the diploma time is reduced to 2 years.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR DIPLOMA THROUGH LATERAL ENTRY:-

:- Candidate must have completed his ITI course from a govt recognized institute.
:- Candidate must be good in PCM or you can say science subjects because mathematics is the backbone of engineering.

COURSES OFFERED IN LATERAL ENTRY SCHEME:-

:- Candidate can apply for electrical engineering.
:- Mechanical engineering.
:- Electronics engineering.
:- Automobile engineering.
:- Civil engineering.
:- Computer science engineering.

From above given courses candidate may have to choose according to his interest.
20th July 2017, 04:02 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after completion of ITI trade from a government institute?

ITI (Industrial Training Institute) is an diploma level course. After completing ITI course you can continue for further education or you can apply for the jobs. The full details are given below.

Job opportunities:
- You can find jobs in public and private sectors as Electrical fields, welder, air conditioner repairing and in different electrical field trades.
- In government sector like Indian army, Indian navy, Air Force, railways, telecom industry and many government sectors.

Every field has good career. In which field you have interest and based on your goal you can choose either further education or job in government sectors.
20th July 2017, 05:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute which can be done after 10th or after 12th in any stream:-

If you are interested go for higher study then you can go for diploma as a lateral entry after you can get a good job than ITI candidates.

The list of best diploma colleges in India:-

Bhadrak Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore

Bharati Vidyapeeth's Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology, Pune

Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore

Government Polytechnic College For Women, Ahmedabad

Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi

Government Polytechnic College, Ahmedabad

Hindustan Academy, Bangalore

Meerabai Polytechnic For Women, Delhi

MEI Polytechnic, Bangalore

Government Polytechnic For Women, Haryana

Rural Polytechnic For Women, Ahmednagar.
3rd August 2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Cnc operator job is good for iti students and salary please tell me sir.. What i do iti complete after... I am avarge pass..
3rd August 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed iti in carpenter trade,what is the next stape for me
26th January 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

After 10th pass complet apprenticeship or after iti completed apprenticeship those are equivalent.
2nd February 2020, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my iti in govt college I have got apperenship in scr and I have diploma lateral entry exam also which one I should choose either apperenship or diploma which is good to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?