13th March 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET in Human Rights & Duties for PG Diploma holder?

Hello Everyone,
I have done Post Graduation Diploma in Human Rights from Indian Institute of Human Rights, New Delhi. Can I be eligible for UGC-NET in Human Rights and Duties?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate?
  2. Can I be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after doing PG diploma from Indian Institute of Human rights?
  3. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  4. What is the eligibility for NET for PGDHR passed candidates?
  5. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  6. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  7. Scope of PG Diploma in Human Right holder?
  8. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for PG Diploma holder?
  9. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  10. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for PG Diploma in Business Management holder?
  11. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Career after LLB course?
  13. Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?
  14. Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?
  15. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing who is teaching in a Degree college?
  17. What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me?
  18. In which sector Law graduate can get job?
17th March 2016, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET in Human Rights & Duties for PG Diploma holder?

PG Diploma is not the right qualification for UGC NET exam. You need to have post graduation degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university to become eligible.

UGC don't consider the diploma for NET. Therefore, you need to complete post graduation to become eligible for the exam.
4th August 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET in Human Rights & Duties for PG Diploma holder?

Does the post graduation in social work can go for CBSE net in human rights and duties
20th September 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

NET in human rights and duties makes us eligible for Professorship? This Query because generally paper 1 is for general teaching aptitude. NET in Human rights and duties does not have paper 1.
22nd February 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I have PG degree in GEOGRAPHY. can I appear in UGC/NET Human rights and Duties (92)
17th May 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

LLM Completed candidate can apply for Human Rights and Duties subject in the UGC NET exam .
14th November 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can A LLM student apply for UGC NET in human rights and duties ???
24th August 2021, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Can A LLM student apply for UGC NET in human rights and duties ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?