29th January 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management student?

hello
can i write upsc tests after
completing polytechnic diploma
in computer application and
business management????
please let me know asap

30th January 2015, 06:40 PM
anair

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management student?

To be able to sit for exams conducted by the UPSC, you must be a degree holder from any recognized university in India. A Diploma holder is not eligible to appear for UPSC exams.
If you really want to try the exam then try to get a degree as soon as possible. Any degree is enough.
There is an age limit of 30 years so better make it quick.
30th January 2015, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management student?

You must have a Degree to become eligible fro UPSC Civil Services exam. Diploma is not the right qualification for this exam and if you want to become eligible then you have to completed Degree from a recognized University.

Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category. Selection is purely based on merit and you have to perform very well in the written exam and interview.

As a Diploma holder you can apply for B.Tech program through LEET. With this exam you will be eligible for 2nd year admission and after completing your B.Tech you can apply for UPSC exam.

Fore more information visit http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?