26th July 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management? Duration of this course?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th from Science stream and now want to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management. Eligibility criteria to study this course and duration of this course? Brief detail about this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  2. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  3. Benefits of studying Diploma in Transport Economics and Management? Job opportunities in Railways?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  5. What to do after Diploma in Transport Economics and Management?
  6. Can I study Hotel Management course from Nepal after 12th? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee detail for it?
  7. Job opportunities in Railways for Diploma in Transport Economics and Management student?
  8. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  9. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  12. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  13. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  14. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  15. How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  16. Which are the various courses offered in Jagran Institute in Bhopal?
  17. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course having completed B.Com General with 45%? -- [New]
28th July 2016, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management? Duration of this course?

Eligibility criteria to study diploma course in the field of Transport and Economics Management is you need to be at least 10th passed. The admission is done on the basis of diploma entry test conducted by each state and concerned private universities. For correspondence course admission is usually done on first cum first serve basis. The duration of full time course is usually three years while correspondence course is of 1 year.
28th July 2016, 08:58 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management? Duration of this course?

Diploma in Transport Economics and Management Course is offered by Institute of Rail Transport (IRT) and are recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC) of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).

It takes one year to complete the course. The course starts from January-February every year. The course fee is Rs. 4000/- including the examination fee. The course is offered both in Hindi as well as English.

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport Economics and Management :-

The candidate should have Bachelor's Degree or a Diploma in any Engineering Discipline from a recognized University/Institute.

The Course is divided into following seven modules:

Transportation - Issues in Microeconomics

Transportation - Issues in Macroeconomics

Organisation and Legal Aspects of Transport Modes

Financing and Investment Policy in Transport

Cost Benefit Analysis

Inter Modal Coordination.
28th July 2016, 11:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Transport Economics and Management:

In genera, the duration of this Diploma in Transport Economics and Management course lasts for about an year.

The basic educational qualification is as follows.

>> Diploma in Transport Economics and Management course basically is a Diploma course.

>> The basic educational qualification required for this course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> Institute of Rail Transport, Delhi offers this Diploma in Transport Economics and Management course.
29th July 2016, 11:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to do Diploma in Transport and Economics Management is that candidates must have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
Admission is based on the performance in Entrance examination.
The duration of the course is of 3 years.
25th June 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir i completed railtrans port and management course but rail operations and maintenance experience is 10vyear. Please help my job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?