16th April 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to find a better job after completion of diploma in CSE?

What should I do to find a better job after completion of diploma in CSE? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the information to be given to me soon. Hope that I will get the answer on this. Thank you!

16th April 2016, 03:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to find a better job after completion of diploma in CSE?

Course Opportunities available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course. Although there are several course, there are only a few course after which you may find good scope. Here are the various courses available.

>> Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology -- Recommended Course

>> Bachelor of Business Administration

>> Bachelor of Computer Applications

>> Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/ Computer Science

>> Bachelor of Architecture

Most recommended course to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science is obviously B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. So I am very sure that you may find top employment opportunities after completion of this Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in top Multi National Companies like TCS, CTS, Infosys, Wipro, Google, Yahoo, Tech Mahindra, Accenture..Make sure you secure more than 65% marks throughout academics.
16th April 2016, 10:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to find a better job after completion of diploma in CSE?

You can get a job after completion of your diploma course. However, the job will not be good one from salary and designation point of view. You need to pursue degree course preferably B.Tech / B.E course to get a better salaried and designation job. It is advised to go for higher studies at this time to get enhanced job scope and better job opportunities.
17th April 2016, 03:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Basically you cannot be assured to get a good job after just completing your Diploma course as it is not a highly regarded course. However, you should get admission in B.Tech course in CSE and after completion of your B.Tech you might possibly get a good job in big MNCs.
17th April 2016, 08:09 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There are so many job opportunities in the computer engineering field. But the jobs for the diploma holders are few and that too with low salary. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for your graduation first and then go for the job.
You can find the job in the employment news, weekly ascent paper(Times of India), online searching etc. You can also subscribe the companies in which you are interested for the job. Whenever there is any vacancy, you will get a notification on your email. Some good companies for you are Hunch Software Pvt. Ltd, Proglogix Research & Development Private Limited, TCS, HCL etc.
25th June 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I join hotel management after my computer OK legion of diploma with 64% in computer engineering
?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?