13th January 2010, 10:26 AM
ACSR757

How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?

I joined 'DIPLOMA IN RAIL TRANSPORT & MANAGEMENT' my id no is
'RTM/9513/2009-2010',now i want to attend contact class in secunderabad.so please send the studycenter address in secunderabad andhrapradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  2. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  3. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  4. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  7. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  8. Detailed information and scope of Diploma Rail Transport Management course?
  9. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  11. List of study centres available at Chennai to prepare for diploma in Rail Transport?
  12. Details regarding the admission and syllabus for Diploma in Rail Transport and Management course?
  13. How can I get a job in Logistics Sector after completing Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport (Container) and Logistics Management from Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi? -- [New]
  14. What is the selection procedure of assistant station master? How many stages of examination to be appeared
  15. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  16. Date of release of notification for Railway Assistant Station Master?
  17. Admission dates and exam details in Rail Transport and management diploma course
  18. Need information about Diploma of Rail Transport? Is it equivalent to ITI?
1st March 2012, 12:37 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?

hello,
RAIL TRANSPORT & MANAGEMENT IN SECUNDERABAD:

Courses offered by the Institute of Rail Transport:

• One year Diploma Courses

1. Multi-Modal Transport (Containerization & Logistics Management)

2. Rail Transport and Management

• Two year Diploma:

1. Port Development and Management

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should have a Diploma/Degree in any discipline. Those in their final year of the qualifying programme can also apply. However these candidates have to provide the original copy of the Certificate of Merit to the concerned authority as per the stipulated date. Candidates of both 10+2 as well as Under Graduate Diploma are eligible to apply for the course.

Availability of Application forms:

The forms will be available from the main headquarters in Delhi and all the branches. The form can also be obtained by post from IRT-Delhi by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form. The candidates have to specifically place a specimen of their signature at the back side of the Demand Draft. This has to be also done in with the requisite letter.

Contact Details:

Institute of Rail Transport

Room No.17, Rail Bhavan,

Raisina Road,

New Delhi – 110001

Phone No: 23384171, 23303236, 23303924, 23304147

Fax: 23384005,

Email: [email protected],

1st March 2012, 05:51 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default Re: How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?

Dear friend,
You get the address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad by web search.Open google search page and type "address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad. Then may you get your necessary information there.
Thanking you.
19th March 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

what is address of irt kolkata centre?
19th May 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

how can i undergo the rtm diploma course from kolkata
25th May 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

what is address of irt kolkata centre?
24th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

where is the study centre of rail transport diploma courses
5th July 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

where is the study centre of railway transport managemant diploma course at kolkata?
3rd February 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

where is the study centre of rail transport diploma courses in all india
25th March 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there a study centre in Mauritius to study for diploma in rail transport and management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?