21st May 2022, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Diploma in Gyne Obstructing course

Sir I have to complete my BSc Nursing as I have passed 76% now I want to do diploma course in gyne obstructing course can I eligible for this job.

22nd May 2022, 08:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma in Gyne Obstructing course

Eligibility for Diploma in Gyne obstructing course:-

Educational qualification:-

Candidates must have a valid MBBS degree or BAMS from a recognised college/university.

Candidates must have secured at least 50% of more in the qualifying examination.
23rd May 2022, 06:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Diploma in Gyne Obstructing course is:-

Candidates must have a valid MBBS degree OR BAMS from a recognised college/university .

Candidate must have a secured at least 50% of marks in the qualified examination.

All admission will be done completely on the performance of the candidate in the respective of examination and counselling process.
24th May 2022, 03:31 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The minimum eligibility for this course is 50% in the MBBS or BAMS system from a recognized college/university. This course deals with both obstetrics which is focussed for one year of study and gynecology, which is focused during the second year of study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?