28th March 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?

Sir,
My self Chetna Sharma.
I am finishing my Diploma in ECE.
I want to know the details of Diploma CET?
Kindly tell me the details and eligibility for me.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Is it mandatory to attempt Kannada paper in Diploma CET? Detailed information about Diploma CET?
  3. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  4. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  5. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for JEE Advanced for Diploma student? What are the subjects in JEE Advanced for Diploma student?
  7. Whether Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for CET(B.Tech)?
  8. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  9. Will I get seat in IIT or NIT after Diploma CET?
  10. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  12. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  13. Detailed information and colleges which offers Diploma in Mass Communication in Maharashtra? Whether a polytechnic student is eligible to apply? Date of admission?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about subjects and marks distribution in Diploma-CET?
  16. Which is better for me between diploma IT and diploma ECE?
  17. What is better for me between diploma IT and diploma ECE?
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student? -- [New]
6th April 2015, 09:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?

Diploma CET is an entrance examination which is conducted for students who are interested to get lateral entry admission in B.E/B.Tech course. Every state conducts its own Diploma CET like JELET/ECET/LEET examinations. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course with an aggregate of at least 40% marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear in Diploma CET examination. By qualifying Diploma CET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?