25th November 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of NET after B.Com Hons. and PPGDM?

Hi All,

I have done B.com Hons. in ABST(Acoounts & Business stats.) & PGDM in Mark. & Finan....
Can i apply for NET Exam ( Economics). Please help. What are other exams for which i should prepare after PGDM.???

27th November 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of NET after B.Com Hons. and PPGDM?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.12th
27th December 2013, 10:17 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Yeah sure, you are eligible to apply for NET Examination after B.Com Hons. and Post-Graduate Diploma Course.

Minimum Qualification is to apply for NET examination is that candidate should have a possess master degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. If you are completed post-graduate degree than you are absolutely eligible to apply.

National Eligibility Test is conducted by UGC two times in a year's. The examination will be held in the month of December and June every year. This year NET exam announcement was already Released.

Last Date for Receipt of application on 07 November 2013. The examination will be conducted on 26th December 2013. Next announcement will be publish in the month of April or May in the official website of University Grants Commission.

-->> Candidate who have passed Master degree with 55% Marks for General/OBC(50% Marks for SC/ST/PWD)from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

-->> Candidate who have passed Post-Graduate diploma Certificate from any Indian Recognized University may also eligible.

-->> Candidate who are appeared or studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.

-->>Junior Research Fellowship :- Candidate age not more than 28 years.

-->> The candidate must secure at least 40% Marks in Paper I & II and 50% Marks in Paper III to qualify the NET examination for General candidates.

-->> The candidate must secure at least 35% Marks in Paper I & II and 45% Marks in Paper III to qualify the NET examination for OBC candidates.

-->> The candidate must secure at least 35% Marks in Paper I & II and 40% Marks in Paper III to qualify the NET examination for PWD/SC/ST candidates.

More details, Visit the official website :- http://ugcnetonline.in/
22nd February 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Please help me in understanding whether PGDM qualification is eligible for NET examination or not. I have completed PGDM under AICTE approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?