18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Automobile diploma and Mechanical engineering diploma?

difference between automobile diploma and mechanical engr. diploma ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the difference between Automobile diploma and Mechanical engineering diploma? -- [New]
  3. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  6. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  7. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  8. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  9. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  10. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  11. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  12. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  13. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  14. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  15. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  17. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
21st February 2016, 02:36 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: What is the difference between Automobile diploma and Mechanical engineering diploma?

Mechanical Engineering is the study of manufacturing and inventing Mechanical Goods whereas,Auto mobile Engineering is related to Auto motives and Vehicles.In Mechanical Engineering,we learn about all mechanical goods machines like Refrigerators,T.V,Coolers etc.Whereas,Auto mobile Engineering includes study about vehicles like Cars,War Vehicles,Bikes etc.
21st February 2016, 10:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the difference between Automobile diploma and Mechanical engineering diploma?

The difference is simple the specialization is in the Automobile Sector in case of Automobile Diploma and in case of Mechanical Diploma the specialization is in Mechanical Sector.
So this is the main difference. Mechanical Sector has the Automobile part as well which deals with the Auto Technology.
So for Auto Technology Diploma in Automobile Diploma is being pursued by the aspiring candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?