12th July 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in DU in B.Com Hons? I have scored 79%

i am ansh and i want addimision in du in bcom hons but my percent is 79% i am in genral categary

31st May 2015, 02:28 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in DU in B.Com Hons? I have scored 79%

To get the admission in DU you have to first fill up the application form which is available online from the 28th May 2015 and the offline will be available from the 5th June.

Admission in the DU is on the basis of cut off list released by the colleges for the different courses on the basis of 12th board aggregate.

Since you are interested in taking the admission in B.Com it is necessary to have Commerce with Mathematics in the 12th examination. Candidates not having mathematics in the 12th board are not eligible.

It will be difficult to get the admission by scoring 79% marks as cut off is very high and only candidates above 90% make it sure to get the admission in their specific course without getting the admission in best colleges. But still wait till the cut off list released.

To check the previous year cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?