24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Diploma in Mining Technology at Harashankar Bhattacharya Institute of Mining, Burdwan?

I am studying in 10th and after it want to get admission in Diploma in Mining Technology at Harashankar Bhattacharya Institute of Mining, Burdwan. Please tell me eligibility and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  3. Can a Diploma in Mining engineer get job in mining field like BCCL and CCL? Procedure to get the job?
  4. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  5. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  6. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  7. Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year mining engineering diploma?
  8. Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year Diploma mining engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  10. Mining Diploma job in government sector -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  12. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?
  13. How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?
  14. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  16. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  17. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
28th October 2017, 05:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Diploma in Mining Technology at Harashankar Bhattacharya Institute of Mining, Burdwan?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for Diploma in Mining Technology as the minimum qualification required to be eligible for the aforesaid course is 10+2 in Science stream.
Those candidates who have completed 10+2 in Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks and have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Mining Technology course.
28th October 2017, 06:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Diploma in Mining Technology at Harashankar Bhattacharya Institute of Mining, Burdwan?

Eligibility Criteria and procedure to get admission in Diploma in Mining Technology at Harashankar Bhattacharya Institute of Mining, Burdwan:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course at Harashankar Bhattacharya Institute of Mining, Burdwan is Madhyamik or Secondary or it's equivalent educational qualification.

Or you must have passed Higher Secondary Examination with PCM subjects and you must possess 1 year working experience in concerned mining field.

The selection is done on the basis of the written examination that is conducted by this college and you are required to take printout of the A4 Sized Paper and you must submit duly filled in application form to the correspondence address of the college. Number of seats allocated for this course is 50 and I am providing you the contact details of the college, so that you can get more information about the course.

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?