31st May 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year mining engineering diploma?

I am a student of mining third year diploma in Ballarpur institute of technology which is conducted by MSBTE. So I want to know the syllabus of 3rd year mining engineering diploma. Is it possible for me to get it? Can someone provide me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year Diploma mining engineering?
  2. Where can I get internship in abroad during B.Tech 3rd year Mining Engineering Vacations? List of topics and syllabus of the exam?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  4. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  5. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  7. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  8. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  9. Which are the diploma mining engineering subjects? What is the syllabus?
  10. Information about mining engineering diploma?
  11. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  12. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  13. Diploma in Mining Engineering at Kakatiya University, Warangal or IGNOU for B.Sc graduate?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  15. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech through JELET after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  17. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering at Johannesburg?
29th June 2015, 02:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year mining engineering diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of mining third year diploma in Ballarpur institute of technology which is conducted by MSBTE. So I want to know the syllabus of 3rd year mining engineering diploma. Is it possible for me to get it? Can someone provide me soon?
Yes, it is possible for you to get the syllabus for the 3rd year Diploma in Mining Engineering course. Here, I am providing you the syllabus for the Diploma in Mining Engineering course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus for 3rd year mining engineering.pdf(266.8 KB, 295 views)
File Type: pdf syllabus_V_sem_Mining_Diploma.pdf(5.17 MB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf syllabus_VI_sem_Mining_Diploma.pdf(5.89 MB, 108 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?