23rd September 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Digital Video Production in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the syllabus of Diploma in Digital Video Production course offered in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai? Kindly tell me about the course syllabus as well as duration.

28th September 2019, 09:19 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Digital Video Production in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the syllabus of Diploma in Digital Video Production course offered in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai? Kindly tell me about the course syllabus as well as duration.
The duration of the Diploma in Digital Video Production at Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai is for 10 months. The main objective of the course is to provide integrated overview of film and television on direction and production.

Syllabus for Digital Video Production at Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai:
  • Film & Television Direction
  • Cinematography
  • Still Photography
  • Script Writing (with practical writing and screenings)
  • Film Studies
  • Television Studies
  • Editing
  • Sound
  • Production Designing & Planning
  • Promotion (Marketing your film)
  • Non-Fiction Programming for Television
  • Short Fiction Film (with scripting, planning and practical shoot and edit)
  • VFX
  • Multi Camera live show
  • Social Documentary
  • Short Fiction Film 2 (with scripting, planning and practical shoot and edit)
  • Social Outreach
  • Value added sessions by invited industry experts when available

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?