6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Advance Diploma in Business Administration course in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for Advance Diploma in Business Administration admission in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  2. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  3. How many Advance Diploma in Business Administration seats are available in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  6. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  7. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  8. How many Advance Diploma in Materials Management seats are available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  10. Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management?
  11. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  12. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  14. Which is the best government college for BCA and BBA?
  15. What are the job courses after B.A? I have completed B.A with 47%
  16. Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  18. Best colleges to study PG Diploma in Global Business Operations? Scope available after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2019, 04:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?

Advance Diploma in Business Administration is a Diploma type course and the duration of Advance Diploma in Business Administration course is 2 years.

The required eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advanced Computing and Management, New Delhi is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination which is conducted by the Institute of Advanced Computing and Management, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?