10th January 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Star Women Training Institute, Mangalore?

I am interested to do Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology from Star Women Training Institute, Mangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Advance Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 01:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Star Women Training Institute, Mangalore?

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Star Women Training Institute, Mangalore are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th from a recognized board/university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in their 12th board.
There is no any age limit required.
15th January 2019, 12:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Star Women Training Institute, Mangalore?

** Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology is a Diploma level Fashion Designing course

** The duration of this course is 2 years.

** The basic eligibility to get admission in Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology course the applicants should have passed 12th from a recognized board.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test and 12th percentage in Star Women Training Institute, Mangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?