20th June 2011, 02:24 AM
navyaa singh

Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?

I have completed my 12th.can i do chemical engineering from banastahli university,Rajasthan? What is the scope of CHEMICAL ENGINEERING? what packages i will get after i am dine with my engineering?
plz ans my question.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  2. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  3. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  5. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  6. Does Banasthali University offer campus placement to Chemical Engineers?
  7. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  8. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  9. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  10. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  11. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  12. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  13. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  14. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  16. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
  17. Requirements to study M.Sc(Chemical Engineering) in Ghent University for B.E. student? -- [New]
  18. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
8th November 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?

what is the scope of doing MBA after doing b.tech from chemical?
25th June 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?

is banasthali university good for chemical engginering? what about the placement there in that field??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?